(Continued from Part 1: The Awakening)
I had put my TV, video player and car up for sale. Why? No more being a spectator in my bubble, even in my car. No more electronic Buddha or motorized cow. No more glass. I want to walk, take the bus, and talk to people; live on the […]
The video has nothing to do with coaching.
Bob Gainey (former coach of the Montreal Canadiens)
… car of Tomorrow!
The noise made me wince. It had originated from a TV set, in the convenience store I was in—an impersonal smirk, teeth lined up in a racist piano keyboard appeared on the screen. I had […]
It seemed to me that Pierres d’ailleurs, a shop housed in a semi-basement on St. Denis street just south of Mont-Royal Avenue, had been around forever. It offered everything from crystals to semi-precious stones; crystal skulls to pendulums—all sorts of new-age paraphernalia imaginable.
- Buddhas and the Sacred Cows (Part 2: The Revenge) 26 décembre 2020
- Buddhas and the Sacred Cows (Part 1: The Awakening) 12 décembre 2020
- Death. An Instruction Manual 28 novembre 2020
- The Last Encounter 14 novembre 2020
- Gandhi. The Self-(Re)made Man 31 octobre 2020